As we all know that surfing internet has become a lot more exiting as well as challenging. There are a lot of internet browsers that are available in the internet for Personal Computers as well as for Mobile Phones. UC browser is one of the most popular internet browsers that are used by millions of users all around the world. The internet browser is available in all the available platforms like Java, iOS, Android as well as Symbian.
Till now the browser was not available for PC but now the mobile version of UC browser can now be run on PC having the similar interface as it was in Mobile. The browser is getting very popular at a very fast rate, and this is because of the exiting features that the browser possesses. There are basically two methods with which you can run UC Browser on your PC.
UC Browser for PC Features
Given below are few of the most common features of UC Browser for PC
- The browser offers very fast browsing speed to the users as it is capable of fetching the most suitable form of webpage that could be easily loaded by your network.
- UC Browser for PC supports background downloading, cloud downloading as well as support multi-tasking.
- You can install add-ons to the browser in order to make the surfing more personalized.
- UC Browser offers you incognito mode similar to other browsers.
- One could install a lot of themes to the browser. The night mode offered by UC Browser for PC is capable of protecting your eyes from damage in the dark.
How to Run UC Browser for PC
If you want to run Android application on your PC you will require an Android emulator that is capable of running all the types of Android applications. There are many Android emulators available on the internet but the best among them is Bluestacks. Given below are the steps to run UC Browser for PC.
- First of all download the Bluestacks application from the link given below for your Windows or Mac PC.
- Then you require the .apk file of UC browser that you have to search and download it from the internet and save it on your hard drive. You can also download the UC Browser apk file from the link given below.
UC Browser apk
- Now right click on the saved file and then run it with the Bluestacks software. This will start the Bluestacks software and the UC Browser will start installing on the Bluestacks.
- After the browser is installed, the icon of the browser will appear on the home screen of the Bluestacks from where you can run it whenever you want.
And thus you have successfully installed UR browser for PC and with the help of these methods you can enjoy surfing on the UC browser on your computer as you used to do on your PC.